What if it rains?


Mother nature has graced us with inspiring temperatures and pleasant skies for 8 tweed rides straight. She was bound to throw us a curve ball sooner or later!

Currently, there is rain in the forecast for Sunday. But remember: this time two years ago, the forecast called for rain in the days leading up to the weekend. Steady rains hit early Sunday morning and cleared out by the time we met to start our ride. It was a beautiful day.

This year, once again, we’ll be watching the… weather forecast closely and crossing our fingers!

We plan to make a call on Saturday afternoon:

  • If by Saturday, the forecast for Sunday afternoon rain is above 60%, we’ll make the call to cancel our ride.
  • If by Saturday, the forecast for Sunday afternoon rain is below 60%, we’ll make the call by 10 am Sunday morning. (This could include delaying the start of the ride and a shorter route)
  • If we make the call to cancel, we’ll get the word out via email, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram, smoke signal and telegram!

Rain or Shine, the Jazz Age Jam at Roofers Union goes on!

Show up in your best vintage style at Roofer’s Union to enjoy the sounds of Dandy Wellington & his Band, wonderful dancing, food and the drinks.

Get your tickets here!

Will there be a Ride Rain date?

In the event we cancel our October 29 ride date, we will keep you posted about the possibility of another date in November.

Comments are closed.