Registration and Tickets for The 2012 DC Tweed Ride & Bash at Brixton on Sunday, November 4.
On our fourth year, The DC Tweed Ride ends at Brixton on U Street for our raucous post ride feast and celebration! The Tweed Ride gathering occurs at noon and our ride begins at 1PM. The legendary bash begins at 4pm.
- Dandy Wellington and his 6 piece jazz band on Brixton’s outdoor rooftop.
- Brixton small plate buffet and the best Gin Punch in town.
- New York’s latest burlesque sensation “Tansy”
- Performance by the Fidgety Feet Dance Team
- All your D&Q friends dressed to the nines.
Tickets for the previous 3 events have SOLD OUT in advance. Don’t wait until the last minute.